Nathalie Brewer, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Nathalie Brewer, M.D., specializes in general pediatric surgery.
Dr. Brewer earned her medical degree at Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf, Germany. She completed a residency in general surgery at the University Hospital of Düsseldorf, followed by a residency in pediatric surgery at the University Hospital of Munich. She then received advanced training through fellowships in pediatric surgery and pediatric urology at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
Certified by the German Board for Pediatric Surgery, the European Board of Paediatric Surgery, and the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, Dr. Brewer joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019.
A member of the Children’s Oncology Group and the European Board of Paediatric Surgery, she is particularly interested in community outreach and education, as well as quality improvements in pediatric surgery.
- Medical School
- Heinrich-Heine University (2007)
- University Hospital Dusseldorf, Germany (2010), General Surgery
- University Hospital of Munich, Germany (2012), Pediatric Surgery
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (2014), Pediatric Surgery
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (2016), Pediatric Urology