Dr. Desai received a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and earned his medical degree from St. George's University in Grenada, West Indies, graduating cum laude. He performed his radiology residency at SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn, where he served as Chief Resident, and then obtained advanced fellowship training in vascular and interventional radiology at UT Southwestern.
He is an active member of the Society of Interventional Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, and the American Medical Association.
During his free time, Dr. Desai enjoys traveling, and playing bass guitar, baseball, and tennis.
- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine, Grenada (2014)
- United Health Services Hospitals (2015), Transitional Year
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn (2019), Diagnostic Radiology
Honors & Awards
- Chief Radiology Resident
SUNY Downstate Medical Center (2018)
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology