Sheena Prakash, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Community Radiology Division. She provides clinical imaging services at Zale Lipshy University Hospital, Parkland Hospital, and William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital.
Dr. Prakash received a bachelor's degree in cell and molecular biology from Tulane University in New Orleans. She earned her medical degree at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, and completed her radiology residency training at Wake Forest University Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She then completed advanced training through a fellowship program in abdominal imaging at Stanford University School of Medicine in Stanford, California.
Dr. Prakash is board certified by the American Board of Radiology.
Prior to joining the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019, Dr. Prakash served as a staff radiologist for California Advanced Imaging Associates in Redwood City, California.
She is an active member of the Radiological Society of North America and the American Board of Radiology.
- Medical School
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine (2010)
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (2011), Transitional Year
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (2015), Diagnostic Radiology
- Stanford University School of Medicine (2016), Body Imaging
Honors & Awards
- Bronze Award
American Roentgen Ray Society (2016)
- Certificate of Merit
Radiological Society of North America (2015)
- American Board of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America