Jayme Palka, Ph.D.
- Grand Valley State University (2013)
- Graduate School
- University of North Texas (2020)
- Parent ratings of executive functioning in pediatric survivors of medulloblastoma and pilocytic astrocytoma.
- Holland AA, Shamji JF, Clem MA, Perez R, Palka JM, Stavinoha PL, Appl Neuropsychol Child 2022 Sep 1-10
- Safety of Subcutaneous Immunotherapy in Patients with Severe Asthma.
- Chow TG, Palka JM, Stone B, Trojan T, Epstein TG, Khan DA, Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 2022 Aug
- Relationship between chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and cognition in an aging population.
- Shea S, Palka JM, Kulikova A, North CS, Brown ES, J Psychosom Res 2022 Aug 161 111000
- Desmosterol and 7-dehydrocholesterol concentrations in post mortem brains of depressed people: The role of trazodone.
- Cenik B, Palka JM, Thompson BM, McDonald JG, Tamminga CA, Cenik C, Brown ES, Transl Psychiatry 2022 Apr 12 1 139
- A crosswalk study of DSM-IV and DSM-5 criteria for PTSD from the DSM-5 Field Trials.
- North CS, Surís AM, Clarke D, Palka JM, Yousif L, Regier DA, Psychiatry 2022 Mar 1-18
- Psychiatry Resident Education in Neurocognitive Disorders: a National Survey of Program Directors in Psychiatry.
- Camp MM, Palka JM, Duong K, Hernandez C, Acad Psychiatry 2022 Jan
- Neural processes related to negative self-concept in adult and adolescent anorexia nervosa.
- Mendoza CJ, Palka JM, Pelfrey SE, Hunt BJ, Krawczyk DC, McAdams CJ, Eur Eat Disord Rev 2021 Oct
- Qualitative patient experiences from the Self-Blame and Perspective-Taking Intervention for eating disorders.
- Hagan WS, Mericle S, Hunt BJ, Harper JA, Palka JM, Pelfrey S, McAdams CJ, J Eat Disord 2021 Oct 9 1 127
- Structural brain differences in recovering and weight-recovered adult outpatient women with anorexia nervosa.
- Brodrick BB, Adler-Neal AL, Palka JM, Mishra V, Aslan S, McAdams CJ, J Eat Disord 2021 Sep 9 1 108
- Elements of an Excellent Psychiatry Clerkship Experience: A Survey Study of Graduating Medical Students.
- Russo RA, Griffeth BT, Combs H, Dinsell V, Palka JM, Morreale MK, Borghesani PR, Harper BL, Hilty DM, Fore-Arcand L, Acad Psychiatry 2021 Apr 45 2 174-179
Honors & Awards
- Dean's Award for Exceptional Graduate Student Research
Southwest Educational Research Association (2018)
- Excellence in Professional Service in Educational Psychology
University of North Texas Department of Educational Psychology (2018)
- Emerging Leader in Educational Psychology
University of North Texas Department of Educational Psychology (2017)