- Medical School
- Baroda Medical College (1998)
- Graduate School
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2002), Public Health
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (2005), Epidemiology
- Newton Wellesley Hospital (2007), Transitional Year
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital (2010), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Brigham and Women's Hospital -Harvard Shoulder Service (2010), Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
- Comparative Time to Improvement in Nonoperative and Operative Treatment of Rotator Cuff Tears.
- Song A, DeClercq J, Ayers GD, Higgins LD, Kuhn JE, Baumgarten KM, Matzkin E, Jain NB, J Bone Joint Surg Am 2020 Jul 102 13 1142-1150
- Recommendations for Enhancing Sports Medicine Fellowship Training.
- Jain NB, Borg-Stein J, Miranda-Comas G, Micheo W, Visco C, Fredericson M, Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2020 04 99 4 348-352
- US Geographical Variation in Rates of Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy and Association With Orthopedist Density.
- Jain NB, Peterson E, Ayers GD, Song A, Kuhn JE, JAMA Netw Open 2019 12 2 12 e1917315
- Surgery for rotator cuff tears.
- Karjalainen TV, Jain NB, Heikkinen J, Johnston RV, Page CM, Buchbinder R, Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2019 12 12 CD013502
- Comparative Effectiveness of Operative Versus Nonoperative Treatment for Rotator Cuff Tears: A Propensity Score Analysis From the ROW Cohort.
- Jain NB, Ayers GD, Fan R, Kuhn JE, Warner JJP, Baumgarten KM, Matzkin E, Higgins LD, Am J Sports Med 2019 Sep 363546519873840
- Operative vs Nonoperative Treatment for Atraumatic Rotator Cuff Tears: A Trial Protocol for the Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Pragmatic Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Jain NB, Ayers GD, Koudelková H, Archer KR, Dickinson R, Richardson B, Derryberry M, Kuhn JE, JAMA Netw Open 2019 08 2 8 e199050
- Traumatic spinal cord injury in the United States, 1993-2012.
- Jain NB, Ayers GD, Peterson EN, Harris MB, Morse L, O'Connor KC, Garshick E, JAMA 2015 Jun 313 22 2236-43