- Medical School
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2013)
- Emory University School of Medicine (2016), Pediatrics
- Emory University School of Medicine/Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (2019), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Use of Extracorporeal Support in Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Secondary to Ehrlichiosis.
- Cheng A, Williams F, Fortenberry J, Preissig C, Salinas S, Kamat P, Pediatrics 2016 10 138 4
- A sense of urgency: Evaluating the link between clinical trial development time and the accrual performance of cancer therapy evaluation program (NCI-CTEP) sponsored studies.
- Cheng SK, Dietrich MS, Dilts DM, Clin. Cancer Res. 2010 Nov 16 22 5557-63
- Steps and time to process clinical trials at the Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program.
- Dilts DM, Sandler AB, Cheng SK, Crites JS, Ferranti LB, Wu AY, Finnigan S, Friedman S, Mooney M, Abrams J, J. Clin. Oncol. 2009 Apr 27 11 1761-6
- Development of clinical trials in a cooperative group setting: the eastern cooperative oncology group.
- Dilts DM, Sandler A, Cheng S, Crites J, Ferranti L, Wu A, Gray R, MacDonald J, Marinucci D, Comis R, Clin. Cancer Res. 2008 Jun 14 11 3427-33
- Processes to activate phase III clinical trials in a Cooperative Oncology Group: the Case of Cancer and Leukemia Group B.
- Dilts DM, Sandler AB, Baker M, Cheng SK, George SL, Karas KS, McGuire S, Menon GS, Reusch J, Sawyer D, Scoggins M, Wu A, Zhou K, Schilsky RL J. Clin. Oncol. 2006 Oct 24 28 4553-7
Honors & Awards
- UTHSC Tennessee Scholars
- American College of Emergency Physicians (2016)
- Georgia College of Emergency Physicians (2016)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2013)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (2009-2013)
- American Medical Association (2009-2013)