Kenneth Rogers, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine (1990)
- William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute (1994), Psychiatry
- William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute (1998), Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Involuntary Processes: Knowledge Base of Health Care Professionals in a Tertiary Medical Center in Upstate South Carolina.
- Holder SM, Warren C, Rogers K, Griffeth B, Peterson E, Blackhurst D, Ochonma C, Community Ment Health J 2018 02 54 2 149-157
- Mental Health Visits: Examining Socio-demographic and Diagnosis Trends in the Emergency Department by the Pediatric Population.
- Holder SM, Rogers K, Peterson E, Ochonma C, Child Psychiatry Hum Dev 2017 12 48 6 993-1000
- The Impact of Mental Health Services in a Pediatric Emergency Department: The Implications of Having Trained Psychiatric Professionals.
- Holder SM, Rogers K, Peterson E, Shoenleben R, Blackhurst D, Pediatr Emerg Care 2017 May 33 5 311-314
- Cultural competence in child psychiatric practice.
- Pumariega AJ, Rothe E, Rogers K, J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2009 Apr 48 4 362-366
- Juvenile maladaptive aggression: a review of prevention, treatment, and service configuration and a proposed research agenda.
- Connor DF, Carlson GA, Chang KD, Daniolos PT, Ferziger R, Findling RL, Hutchinson JG, Malone RP, Halperin JM, Plattner B, Post RM, Reynolds DL, Rogers KM, Saxena K, Steiner H J Clin Psychiatry 2006 May 67 5 808-20
- Conditions associated with identification of mentally ill youths in juvenile detention.
- Rogers KM, Pumariega AJ, Atkins DL, Cuffe SP Community Ment Health J 2006 Feb 42 1 25-40
- Culturally competent systems of care for children's mental health: advances and challenges.
- Pumariega AJ, Rogers K, Rothe E, Community Ment Health J 2005 Oct 41 5 539-55
Honors & Awards
- Psychiatrist of the Year, SC State Chapter-National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Outstanding Alumnus Award, University of South Carolina
- Spurlock Leadership Award, American Psychiatric Association
- American College of Psychiatrists (2017)
- American Association for Physician Leadership (2010)
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (1996)
- National Medical Association (1990)
- American Psychiatric Association (1986)