Paul Kim, D.P.M.
Department Plastic Surgery | Orthopaedic Surgery
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Undergraduate School
- University of Colorado at Boulder (1995), Psychology
- Medical School
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine (2002), Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
- Inova Fairfax Hospital (2005), Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Arizona State University - Phoenix Campus (2012)
- Graduate School
- Arizona State University - Phoenix Campus (2012), Clinical Research
- Introduction to "Soft-Tissue Wound Management: Current Applications of Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy With Instillation".
- Gabriel A, Kim PJ, Plast Reconstr Surg 2021 Jan 147 1S-1 5S-7S
- Negative-Pressure Wound Therapy With Instillation: A Tool in the Multidisciplinary Approach to Limb Function Preservation.
- Kim PJ, Attinger CE, Plast Reconstr Surg 2021 Jan 147 1S-1 27S-33S
- Quantitative Results of Perfusion Utilising Hyperspectral Imaging on Non-diabetics and Diabetics: A Pilot Study.
- Lee CJ, Walters E, Kennedy CJ, Beitollahi A, Evans KK, Attinger CE, Kim PJ, Int Wound J 2020 Dec 17 6 1809-1816
- Charcot Reconstruction: Outcomes in Patients With and Without Diabetes.
- Cates NK, Wagler EC, Bunka TJ, Elmarsafi T, Tefera E, Kim PJ, Liu GT, Evans KK, Steinberg JS, Attinger CE, J Foot Ankle Surg 2020 Nov - Dec 59 6 1229-1233
- Plantar Foot Ulcer Recurrence in Neuropathic Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Tendo-Achilles Lengthening.
- Meshkin DH, Fagothaman K, Arneson J, Black CK, Episalla NC, Walters ET, Evans KK, Steinberg JS, Attinger CE, Kim PJ, J Foot Ankle Surg 2020 Nov - Dec 59 6 1177-1180
- The impact of negative-pressure wound therapy with instillation on wounds requiring operative debridement: Pilot randomised, controlled trial.
- Kim PJ, Lavery LA, Galiano RD, Salgado CJ, Orgill DP, Kovach SJ, Bernstein BH, Attinger CE, Int Wound J 2020 Oct 17 5 1194-1208
- Evaluation of Peripheral Perfusion in the Presence of Plantar Heel Ulcerations Status After Transmetatarsal Amputation With Achilles Tendon Lengthening.
- Cates NK, Pandya M, Salerno ND, Akbari CM, Zarick CS, Raspovic KM, Evans KK, Kim PJ, Steinberg JS, Attinger CE, J Foot Ankle Surg 2020 Sep - Oct 59 5 892-897
- Increased Risk of Nonunion and Charcot Arthropathy After Ankle Fracture in People With Diabetes.
- Lavery LA, Lavery DC, Green T, Hunt N, La Fontaine J, Kim PJ, Wukich D, J Foot Ankle Surg 2020 Jul - Aug 59 4 653-656
- Comparison of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy With and Without Instillation of Saline in the Management of Infected Wounds.
- Kim PJ, Silverman R, Attinger CE, Griffin L, Cureus 2020 Jul 12 7 e9047
- Risk Factors Associated With Major Lower Extremity Amputation After Osseous Diabetic Charcot Reconstruction.
- Elmarsafi T, Anghel EL, Sinkin J, Cooper PS, Steinberg JS, Evans KK, Kim PJ, Attinger CE, J Foot Ankle Surg 2019 Mar 58 2 295-300