Dipti Karamchandani, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Maulana Azad Medical College (2002)
- Maulana Azad Medical College (2006), Pathology
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2011), Pathology/lab Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2012), Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Colorectal carcinoma, Neuroendocrine tumors, Gastric carcinoma
- Practice patterns for reporting digestive system neuroendocrine neoplasms: results from a large, comprehensive international survey.
- Karamchandani DM, Cox B, La Rosa S, Bellizzi AM, Shi C, Gonzalez RS, Histopathology 2022 Dec
- In Reply.
- Karamchandani DM, Hammad H, Chetty R, Arnold CA, Arch Pathol Lab Med 2022 Oct 146 10 1180-1181
- Interobserver Variability in Assessment of Depth of Submucosal Invasion for Colonic Endoscopic Resections Among Subspecialized Gastrointestinal Pathologists.
- Karamchandani DM, Westerhoff M, Arnold CA, Gonzalez RS, Westbrook LM, Goetz L, King TS, Panarelli NC, Arch Pathol Lab Med 2022 Aug
- Drug Induced Digestive tract Injury: Decoding some invisible offenders.
- Karamchandani DM, Westbrook L, Arnold CA, Hum Pathol 2022 Jun
- Sinusoidal Growth Pattern of Hepatic Melanoma Metastasis: Implications for Histopathologic Diagnosis.
- Szczepanski JM, Mendiratta-Lala M, Fang JM, Choi WT, Karamchandani DM, Westerhoff M, Am J Surg Pathol 2021 Nov
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs) arising in uncommon locations: clinicopathologic features and risk assessment of esophageal, colonic, and appendiceal GISTs.
- Hu S, Alpert L, Cates JMM, Gonzalez RS, Mod Pathol 2021 Oct
- Lack of uniformity in reporting autoimmune gastritis among a diverse group of pathologists.
- Bloomquist MS, Powell J, Masand RP, Dhall D, Karamchandani DM, Jain S, Ann Diagn Pathol 2021 Oct 56 151840
- Measuring Depth of Invasion of Submucosa- Invasive Adenocarcinoma in Esophageal Endoscopic Specimens: How Good are We?
- Karamchandani DM, Gonzalez RS, Westerhoff M, Westbrook LM, Panarelli NC, Al-Nuaimi M, King T, Arnold CA, Histopathology 2021 Sep
- Esophageal post-Therapy Myeloid Sarcoma masquerading as Poorly Differentiated Adenocarcinoma: A Diagnostic Pitfall.
- Karamchandani DM, Go P, Bayerl M, Karamchandani K, Histopathology 2021 Aug
- Erythropoietic protoporphyria- associated hepatopathy: expanding the spectra of brown pigments encountered in hepatic specimens.
- Wang Y, Karamchandani DM, Histopathology 2021 07 79 1 122-124
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Society, Executive committee member (2022)
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Society, Vice chair of Education Committee (2022)
- Diagnostic Pathology, Section Editor (2017)
- Hans Popper Hepatopathology Society (2016)
- Pancreatobiliary Pathology Society (2016)
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) (2013)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) (2008)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) (2007)