- Unlisted - College or Universi , Genetics
- Central South Univ, Xiang-Ya S , Genetics
- Unlisted - College or Universi , Cell Biology
- Central South Univ, Xiang-Ya S , Cell Biology
- Graduate School
- Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison (1990)
- Axon Guidance, Synaptic development, Plasticity
- Brain Development
- Ephrin-Eph Bidirectional Signaling
- Neuropathic Pain, Alzheimer's Disease, Autism
- Ephrin-B2 and EphB1 mediate retinal axon divergence at the optic chiasm.
- Williams SE, Mann F, Erskine L, Sakurai T, Wei S, Rossi DJ, Gale NW, Holt CE, Mason CA, Henkemeyer M Neuron 2003 Sep 39 6 919-35
- EphB forward signaling controls directional branch extension and arborization required for dorsal-ventral retinotopic mapping.
- Hindges R, McLaughlin T, Genoud N, Henkemeyer M, O'Leary D Neuron 2002 Aug 35 3 475-87
- Crystal structure of an Eph receptor-ephrin complex.
- Himanen JP, Rajashankar KR, Lackmann M, Cowan CA, Henkemeyer M, Nikolov DB Nature 2001 Dec 20-27 414 6866 933-8
- Forward signaling mediated by ephrin-B3 prevents contralateral corticospinal axons from recrossing the spinal cord midline.
- Yokoyama N, Romero MI, Cowan CA, Galvan P, Helmbacher F, Charnay P, Parada LF, Henkemeyer M Neuron 2001 Jan 29 1 85-97
- Bidirectional signalling through the EPH-family receptor Nuk and its transmembrane ligands.
- Holland SJ, Gale NW, Mbamalu G, Yancopoulos GD, Henkemeyer M, Pawson T Nature 1996 Oct 383 6602 722-5
Honors & Awards
- Rita Allen Foundation Scholar
- Bristol-Myers Squibb postdoctoral fellowship
- Medical Research Council of Canada postdoctoral fellowship
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company graduate student fellowship
- Graduated summa cum laude
- National Cancer Institute predoctoral training grant