- Medical School
- University of Florida College of Medicine (2015)
- Johns Hopkins Medicine All Children's Hospital (2018), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2021), Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Hereditary GI Cancer Syndromes
- Liver Disease
- Pediatric Polyposis
- The Role of Capsule Endoscopy in the Management of Pediatric Hereditary Polyposis Syndromes.
- Phen C, Attard TM, J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2023 Jul
- Polygenic early-onset colorectal cancer in pediatric patients.
- Phen C, Berens D, Moriarty K, Ng K, Sengupta A, Rojas I, Pediatr Blood Cancer 2022 Oct 69 10 e29790
- Effectiveness and Complication Rate of Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy Placement in Pediatric Oncology Patients.
- Kidder M, Phen C, Brown J, Kimsey K, Oshrine B, Ghazarian S, Mateus J, Amankwah E, Wilsey M, Pediatr Gastroenterol Hepatol Nutr 2021 Nov 24 6 546-554
- Paediatric polyposis syndromes: burden of disease and current concepts.
- Phen C, Rojas I, Curr Opin Pediatr 2021 Jul
- mTOR inhibitors reduce enteropathy, intestinal bleeding and colectomy rate in patients with juvenile polyposis of infancy with PTEN-BMPR1A deletion.
- Taylor H, Yerlioglu D, Phen C, Ballauff A, Nedelkopoulou N, Spier I, Loverdos I, Busoni VB, Heise J, Dale P, de Meij T, Sweet K, Cohen MC, Fox VL, Mas E, Aretz S, Eng C, Buderus S, Thomson M, Rojas I, Uhlig HH, Hum Mol Genet 2021 Jun 30 14 1273-1282
- COVID-19 in a Pediatric Patient: Novel Presentation of Cardiac Failure resulting in Chylous Ascites and Abdominal Pain.
- Phen C, Woolley J, Kelley S, Garcia J, Baez Hernandez N, Aqul A, JPGN Rep 2021 May 2 2 e068
- Hepatic Steatosis in the Pediatric Population: An Overview of Pathophysiology, Genetics, and Diagnostic Workup.
- Phen C, Ramirez CM, Clin Liver Dis (Hoboken) 2021 Mar 17 3 191-195
- Gastric Xanthoma in the Pediatric Population: A Possible Herald for Malignancy?
- Russell JD, Peck J, Phen C, Linehan JL, Karjoo S, Nguyen J, Wilsey MJ, Pediatr Gastroenterol Hepatol Nutr 2020 Jan 23 1 110-114
- Endoscopic Balloon Dilation for Treatment of Congenital Antral Web.
- Peck J, Khalaf R, Marth R, Phen C, Sosa R, Cordero FB, Wilsey M, Pediatr Gastroenterol Hepatol Nutr 2018 Oct 21 4 351-354
- Non-Surgical Management of Gastroduodenal Fistula Caused by Ingested Neodymium Magnets.
- Phen C, Wilsey A, Swan E, Falconer V, Summers L, Wilsey M, Pediatr Gastroenterol Hepatol Nutr 2018 Oct 21 4 336-340
Honors & Awards
- Presenter of the Year Award
Awarded by the UTSW Pediatric Residency Program (2023)
- Clinical Training Grant
Awarded by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (2018-2020)
- Institutional Research Grant
Awarded by Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (2018)
- Peers Recognizing Peers Resident Award for Outstanding Care
Awarded by Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (2017)
- Resident Scholar of the Year Award
Awarded by Johns Hopkins All Children's Pediatric Residency Program (2017)
- Jean Lester Bennett Scholarship for Outstanding Performance in Pediatrics
Awarded by the University of Florida College of Medicine (2015)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2015-2023)
- North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (2018-2023)