Junjie Wu, Ph.D., earned his bachelor’s degree in applied physics from Harbin University of Science and Technology in China. After that he studied condensed matter physics as a visiting scholar at The University of Texas at Austin. Dr. Wu then returned to China to earn his Ph.D. in condensed matter physics at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, followed by a postdoctoral fellowship at the Center for High Pressure Science & Technology Advanced Research. He earned his master’s degree in computer science at Southern Methodist University in 2019.
- Clinical implementation of AI technologies
- Medical image segmentation
Honors & Awards
- Director's Scholarship - Outstanding Graduate Students in Research, Institute of Physics Chinese Academy of Science
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) (2022)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (2022)