Dr. Hwang is originally from South Korea and received his Bachelor of Science in biology from Johns Hopkins University. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin and completed residency training at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Hwang is experienced in caring for a diverse patient population, and is interested in hospital medicine, quality improvement, and medical education. Dr. Hwang’s interests outside of medicine are basketball and traveling.
- Medical School
- Medical College of Wisconsin (2015)
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2018), Internal Medicine
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Quality Improvement
- Systematic review of outcomes of patients undergoing resection for colorectal liver metastases in the setting of extra hepatic disease.
- Hwang M, Jayakrishnan TT, Green DE, George B, Thomas JP, Groeschl RT, Erickson B, Pappas SG, Gamblin TC, Turaga KK Eur. J. Cancer 2014 Jul 50 10 1747-57
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2018)
- American College of Physicians (2015)