Ashley Bui, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Ashley Bui, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics’ Division of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. She joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2021.
Dr. Bui earned her medical degree at Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, followed by a residency in pediatrics at the University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School. She then completed a three-year fellowship in pediatric hematology/oncology at UT Southwestern/Children’s Health.
Dr. Bui’s research interests center on neurofibromatosis (NF), neuro-oncology, and targeted therapies.
- Medical School
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (2015)
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School/Dell Children's Medical Center (2018), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2021), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Targeted therapies
- Insights into the Pathogenesis of NF1-Associated Neoplasms.
- Bui A, Jiang C, McKay RM, Klesse LJ, Le LQ, JID Innov 2021 Sep 1 3
- Unbiased Microbiome and Metabolomic Profiling of Fecal Samples from Patients with Melanoma.
- Bui A, Choi Y, Frankel AE, Koh AY, Methods Mol Biol 2021 2265 461-474
Honors & Awards
- Chief Fellow
UT Southwestern Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship Program (2020)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honor Society
- Girl Scout Gold Award
Girl Scouts of America (2005)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2015)
- American Society of Hematology (2019)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (2018)
- Children's Oncology Group (2018)
- Texas Medical Association (2011)
- Texas Pediatric Society (2014)