- Graduate School
- Florida State University (1998), Social Work
- Community-based interventions, HIV, mental health, substance use, health disparities
- Differentiating the everyday emotion dynamics of borderline personality disorder from major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder.
- Mneimne M, Fleeson W, Arnold EM, Furr RM Personal Disord 2018 Mar 9 2 192-196
- Drug use and emotional distress differentiate unstably- versus stably-housed adults living with HIV who engage in unprotected sex.
- Arnold EM, Desmond KA, Rotheram-Borus MJ, Scheffler A, Comulada WS, Johnson MO, Kelly JA J Health Psychol 2017 Mar 22 3 302-313
- Lessons Learned From a Community-Based Participatory Research Mental Health Promotion Program for American Indian Youth.
- Langdon SE, Golden SL, Arnold EM, Maynor RF, Bryant A, Freeman VK, Bell RA Health Promot Pract 2016 05 17 3 457-63
- Does assessing suicidality frequently and repeatedly cause harm? A randomized control study.
- Law MK, Furr RM, Arnold EM, Mneimne M, Jaquett C, Fleeson W Psychol Assess 2015 Dec 27 4 1171-81
- A Contingency-Oriented Approach to Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder: Situational Triggers and Symptoms.
- Miskewicz K, Fleeson W, Arnold EM, Law MK, Mneimne M, Furr RM J. Pers. Disord. 2015 Aug 29 4 486-502
- The structure of borderline personality disorder symptoms: a multi-method, multi-sample examination.
- Hawkins AA, Furr RM, Arnold EM, Law MK, Mneimne M, Fleeson W Personal Disord 2014 Oct 5 4 380-9
- When Life is a Drag: Depressive Symptoms Associated with Early Adolescent Smoking.
- Arnold EM, Greco E, Desmond K, Rotheram-Borus MJ Vulnerable Child Youth Stud 2014 Jan 9 1 1-9
- A family intervention to reduce sexual risk behavior, substance use, and delinquency among newly homeless youth.
- Milburn NG, Iribarren FJ, Rice E, Lightfoot M, Solorio R, Rotheram-Borus MJ, Desmond K, Lee A, Alexander K, Maresca K, Eastmen K, Arnold EM, Duan N J Adolesc Health 2012 Apr 50 4 358-64