William Yarbrough, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
- Medical School
- University of Mississippi Medi (1981)
- Immune defense in the lung
- Intensive Care
- Medical Ethics
- Medical Informatics
- National Expansion of Sleep Telemedicine for Veterans: The TeleSleep Program.
- Sarmiento KF, Folmer RL, Stepnowsky CJ, Whooley MA, Boudreau EA, Kuna ST, Atwood CW, Smith CJ, Yarbrough WC, J Clin Sleep Med 2019 Sep 15 9 1355-1364
- Outcomes comparison in patients admitted to low complexity rural and urban intensive care units in the Veterans Health Administration.
- O'Shea AMJ, Fortis S, Vaughan Sarrazin M, Moeckli J, Yarbrough WC, Schacht Reisinger H J Crit Care 2019 Feb 49 64-69
- COPD and Rural Health: A Dialogue on the National Action Plan.
- Moore P, Atkins GT, Cramb S, Croft JB, Davis L, Dolor RJ, Doyle D, Elehwany M, James C, Knudson A, Linnell J, Mannino D, Rommes JM, Sood A, Stockton E, Weissman DN, Witte M, Wyatt E, Yarbrough WC, Yawn BP, Johnson L, Morris T, Kiley JP, Ammary-Risch NJ, Punturieri A J Rural Health 2019 Jan
- Right heart, arterial, and central venous catheterization all identify patients at increased risk of in-hospital mortality.
- Sharma, S., W.C. Yarbrough and A.K. Pierce Texas Thoracic Society April 1997
- Surfactant alters fluidity and proliferation in both T cells and human lung fibroblasts.
- Yarbrough, W.C. and J.C. Weissler J. of Investigative Medicine 1995 43:338A
- Surfactant alters membrane fluidity in both T cells and lung fibroblasts.
- Yarbrough W.C. and J.C. Weissler Am. J. Resp. Crit. Care Med. 1995 150:A360
- Surfactant alters lymphocyte membrane fluidity during suppression.
- Yarbrough, W.C., C. Mendelson, M. Levi and J.C. Weissler Clin. Res. 1994 42:189A
- Suppression of lymphocyte function by surfactant is associated with membrane rigidity.
- Yarbrough, W.C., C. Mendelson, M. Levi and J.C. Weissler Am. J. Resp. Crit. Care Med. 1994 149A:265
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Federation for Clinical Research
- American Thoracic Society