Originally from Minnesota, Dr. Yin holds a bachelor's degree in chemistry from Duke University in North Carolina. She earned her medical degree at the University of Miami, where she graduated magna cum laude. She completed internal medicine residency training at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Yin joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2021.
Dr. Yin is a member of the American Medical Association.
Dr. Yin was inducted into the Gold Humanism Honor Society through the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center 2018, Internal Medicine
- Medical School
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (2018)
- Electronic Medical Records Coding
- Quality Improvement
Honors & Awards
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
- American Medical Association (2014)