Dr. Wolf is originally from California and earned her medical degree at Duke University School of Medicine. She received her Internal Medicine training at UT Southwestern Medical Center. Outside of medicine, Dr. Wolf enjoys cycling, cooking, and traveling.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center 2018, Internal Medicine
- Medical School
- Duke University School of Medicine (2018)
- General Internal Medicine
- Use of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Surveillance in Patients With Cirrhosis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- Wolf E, Rich NE, Marrero JA, Parikh ND, Singal AG, Hepatology 2021 Feb 73 2 713-725
- Vascular type 1 angiotensin receptors control blood pressure by augmenting peripheral vascular resistance in female mice.
- Wolf E, Diaz EJ, Hollis AN, Hoang TA, Azad HA, Bendt KM, Griffiths RC, Sparks MA, Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2018 10 315 4 F997-F1005
- Baclofen Toxicity in Kidney Disease.
- Wolf E, Kothari NR, Roberts JK, Sparks MA, Am J Kidney Dis 2018 02 71 2 275-280
- American Medical Association (2014)