Dr. Williams, a Denver native, attended medical school at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. She then moved to Dallas to complete Internal Medicine residency and chief residency at UT Southwestern alongside her husband, a hospitalist at Parkland. In her free time she enjoys gardening, cooking, exercising, and spending time with her family.
- Medical School
- University of Colorado School of Medicine (2018)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2021), Internal Medicine
- Chief Resident
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2022)
- Insult to Injury: Development of Alveolar Hemorrhage after Initiation of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.
- Williams S, Batra K, Mohanka M, Bollineni S, Kaza V, Torres F, Banga A, Indian J Crit Care Med 2020 Dec 24 12 1201-1205