Ksenya Shliakhtsitsava, M.D.
Endowed Title Dedman Family Scholar in Clinical Care
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus (2006)
- University of California San Francisco - Fresno (2014), Pediatrics
- University of California, San Diego (2017), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of California, San Diego (2018)
- Graduate School
- University of California, San Diego (2018), Clinical Research
- Cancer survivorship
- Fertility preservation
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Reproductive health among cancer survivors
- Hematologic Manifestations of Nutritional Deficiencies: Early Recognition is Essential to Prevent Serious Complications.
- Yu JC, Shliakhtsitsava K, Wang YM, Paul M, Farnaes L, Wong V, Kim J, Thornburg CD J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2018 Oct
- Pregnancy and child health outcomes in pediatric and young adult leukemia and lymphoma survivors: a systematic review.
- Shliakhtsitsava K, Romero SAD, Dewald SR, Su HI Leuk. Lymphoma 2018 02 59 2 381-397
- Age and Cancer Treatment Are Related to Receiving Treatment Summaries and Survivorship Care Plans in Female Young Adult Cancer Survivors.
- Shliakhtsitsava K, Romero SAD, Whitcomb BW, Gorman JR, Roberts S, Su HI J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol 2017 Dec 6 4 573-578
- Best Practices in Counseling Young Female Cancer Survivors on Reproductive Health.
- Shliakhtsitsava K, Suresh D, Hadnott T, Su HI Semin. Reprod. Med. 2017 07 35 4 378-389
- Experience of Mothers Who Exclusively Breastfed Until 6 months of age in the Central Valley, CA.
- Patel K, Evans AE, Shliakhtsitsava K. Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2014 1 62 225
- Breaking Through to at risk youth: Reflections of Pediatric Residents Mentoring Girls at an Urban High School in Fresno, CA.
- Shliakhtsitsava K, Azimi A, Farrell A, Kretzmer R, Kinman R. Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2014 62 1 271
- Clinical and Laboratory. Features of Toxocariasis in Children.
- Nazarenko K, Kudin A, Petrenko L. Achievements and Development Perspectives of Modern Parasitology. 2006 5 1 151-154
- Functional and Morphological Changes in Colon of Children with Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Disease.
- Nazarenko K. Bulletin of Russian State Medical University. 2004 3 34 134
- Functional Intestinal Abnormalities in Children with Gastroduodenitis.
- Nazarenko 0, Zagorskij S, Dmitrachkov V, Nazarenko K. Russian Journal of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 2003 5 1 63
Honors & Awards
- INQUIRY Resident and Fellow Best in Class Award for Quality Improvement Project
Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego (2017)
- Merit Scholarship Award, Master of Advanced Studies in Clinical Research
University of California, San Diego (2017)
- Clinical Research Training Institute Career-Enhancement Award
American Society of Hematology (2016)
- Amereican Academy of Pediatrics (2010)
- American Board of Pediatrics (2014)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2015)
- American Society of Hematology (2014)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2014)
- Belarusian Association of General Practitioners (2006)
- European Hematology Association (2015)
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society (2016)