- Medical School
- Belarusian State Medical University, Belarus (2006)
- University of California San Francisco - Fresno (2014), Pediatrics
- University of California, San Diego (2017), Pediatric Hematology/oncology
- Graduate School
- University of California, San Diego (2018), Clinical Research
- Cancer survivorship
- Fertility preservation
- Leukemia and lymphoma
- Reproductive health among cancer survivors
- Hematologic Manifestations of Nutritional Deficiencies: Early Recognition is Essential to Prevent Serious Complications.
- Yu JC, Shliakhtsitsava K, Wang YM, Paul M, Farnaes L, Wong V, Kim J, Thornburg CD J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2018 Oct
- Pregnancy and child health outcomes in pediatric and young adult leukemia and lymphoma survivors: a systematic review.
- Shliakhtsitsava K, Romero SAD, Dewald SR, Su HI Leuk. Lymphoma 2018 02 59 2 381-397
- Age and Cancer Treatment Are Related to Receiving Treatment Summaries and Survivorship Care Plans in Female Young Adult Cancer Survivors.
- Shliakhtsitsava K, Romero SAD, Whitcomb BW, Gorman JR, Roberts S, Su HI J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol 2017 Dec 6 4 573-578
- Best Practices in Counseling Young Female Cancer Survivors on Reproductive Health.
- Shliakhtsitsava K, Suresh D, Hadnott T, Su HI Semin. Reprod. Med. 2017 07 35 4 378-389
- Experience of Mothers Who Exclusively Breastfed Until 6 months of age in the Central Valley, CA.
- Patel K, Evans AE, Shliakhtsitsava K. Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2014 1 62 225
- Breaking Through to at risk youth: Reflections of Pediatric Residents Mentoring Girls at an Urban High School in Fresno, CA.
- Shliakhtsitsava K, Azimi A, Farrell A, Kretzmer R, Kinman R. Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2014 62 1 271
- Clinical and Laboratory. Features of Toxocariasis in Children.
- Nazarenko K, Kudin A, Petrenko L. Achievements and Development Perspectives of Modern Parasitology. 2006 5 1 151-154
- Functional and Morphological Changes in Colon of Children with Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Disease.
- Nazarenko K. Bulletin of Russian State Medical University. 2004 3 34 134
- Functional Intestinal Abnormalities in Children with Gastroduodenitis.
- Nazarenko 0, Zagorskij S, Dmitrachkov V, Nazarenko K. Russian Journal of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Coloproctology. 2003 5 1 63
Honors & Awards
- INQUIRY Resident and Fellow Best in Class Award for Quality Improvement Project
Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego (2017)
- Merit Scholarship Award, Master of Advanced Studies in Clinical Research
University of California, San Diego (2017)
- Clinical Research Training Institute Career-Enhancement Award
American Society of Hematology (2016)
- Hemostasis and Thrombosis Research Society (2016)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2015)
- European Hematology Association (2015)
- American Board of Pediatrics (2014)
- American Society of Hematology (2014)
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology (2014)
- Amereican Academy of Pediatrics (2010)
- Belarusian Association of General Practitioners (2006)