Nina Sanford, M.D.
Chief of Gastrointestinal Radiation Oncology Service
Endowed Title Dedman Family Scholar in Clinical Care
Department Radiation Oncology
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Harvard Medical School (2013)
- Brigham and Women's Hospital (2014), Internal Medicine
- Harvard/Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital (2018), Radiation Oncology
- Hits and Misses in Novel Pancreatic and Rectal Cancer Treatment Options.
- Chuong MD, Anker CJ, Buckstein MH, Hawkins MA, Kharofa J, Raldow AC, Sanford NN, Wojcieszysnki A, Olsen JR, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2023 Mar 115 3 545-552
- Artificial Intelligence-Empowered Radiation Oncology Residency Education.
- Kwon YS, Dohopolski M, Morgan H, Garant A, Sher D, Rahimi A, Sanford NN, Vo DT, Albuquerque K, Kumar K, Timmerman R, Jiang SB, Pract Radiat Oncol 2023 13 1 8-10
- Prostrate After Prostate? Recommend Attempt for Definitive Treatment of Oligometastatic Anal Cancer After Low Dose Rate Brachytherapy.
- Aliru ML, Sanford NN, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2022 Dec 114 5 830
- Trends in utilization of first-line palliative treatments for anal squamous cell carcinoma.
- Radhakrishnan SJ, Goksu SY, Radhakrishnan SM, Beg MS, Sanford NN, Kazmi SM, Cancer Med 2022 Sep
- Radiotherapy for Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma: Recent Developments and Advances on the Horizon.
- Salamekh S, Gottumukkala S, Park C, Lin MH, Sanford NN, Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 2022 Sep
- Trends in Adjuvant Chemotherapy Use Among Stage III Colon Cancer in Non-Elderly and Low Comorbidity Patients.
- El Hajj J, Soleja M, Goksu SY, Ahn C, Sanford NN, Karagkounis G, Pogacnik JS, Ali F, Chilakamarry S, Kainthla R, Hsiehchen D, Jones AL, Al Mutar S, Sanjeevaiah A, Beg MS, Huang EH, Kazmi SM, Clin Colorectal Cancer 2022 Sep
- Current Practice Patterns in Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer at Academic Institutions: A National Survey Among Radiation Oncologists, Medical Oncologists, and Colorectal Surgeons.
- Wu TC, Sanford NN, Anand S, Chu FI, Wo JY, Raldow AC, Clin Colorectal Cancer 2022 Sep
- Interstitial Lung Abnormalities in Patients With Locally Advanced Esophageal Cancer: Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Clinical Implications.
- Tseng SC, Hino T, Hatabu H, Park H, Sanford NN, Lin G, Nishino M, Mamon H, J Comput Assist Tomogr 2022 Aug
- Ablative radiotherapy in oligometastatic pancreatic cancer to delay polyprogression, limit chemotherapy, and improve outcomes.
- Elamir AM, Karalis JD, Sanford NN, Polanco PM, Folkert MR, Porembka MR, Kazmi SA, Maddipati R, Zeh HJ, Timmerman RD, Zhang S, Ligorio M, Beg MS, Aguilera TA, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2022 Jul
- Shared burden: the association between cancer diagnosis, financial toxicity, and healthcare cost-related coping mechanisms by family members of non-elderly patients in the USA.
- Kazzi B, Chino F, Kazzi B, Jain B, Tian S, Paguio JA, Yao JS, Muralidhar V, Mahal BA, Nguyen PL, Sanford NN, Dee EC, Support Care Cancer 2022 Jul
Honors & Awards
- Dedman Family Scholar in Cancer Care