- Medical School
- Université Laval, Canada (2012)
- McGill University Health Centre (2017), Radiation Oncology
- Mayo Clinic (2018), Advanced Radiation Oncology
- Bladder cancer in women
- Prostate cancer protocols
- RCC spine metastases
- Rectal cancer in elderly patients
- A comparison of grade 4 lymphopenia with proton versus photon radiotherapy for esophageal cancer. Advances in radiation oncology
- Routman DM, Garant A, Lester SC, Cristobal CT, Yoon HH, Neben-Wittich MA, Martenson JA, Haddock MG, Hallemeier CL, Merrell KW 2019 4 1 63-69
- What Is the Optimal Radiation Technique for Esophageal Cancer? A Dosimetric Comparison of Four Techniques.
- Fawaz ZS, Kazandjian S, Tsui JM, Devic DS, Lecavalier-Barsoum M, Vuong T, Elakshar S, Garant A, Lavoie I, Niazi TM Cureus 2018 Jul 10 7 e2985
- Do clinical criteria reflect pathologic complete response in rectal cancer following neoadjuvant therapy?
- Garant A, Florianova L, Gologan A, Spatz A, Faria J, Morin N, Vasilevsky CA, Vuong T Int J Colorectal Dis 2018 Jun 33 6 727-733
- Concomitant use of corticosteroids and immune checkpoint inhibitors in patients with hematologic or solid neoplasms: A systematic review.
- Garant A, Guilbault C, Ekmekjian T, Greenwald Z, Murgoi P, Vuong T Crit. Rev. Oncol. Hematol. 2017 Dec 120 86-92
- Long-term Outcomes of Induction Carboplatin and Gemcitabine Followed by Concurrent Radiotherapy With Low-dose Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine for Stage III Non-small-cell Lung Cancer.
- Guilbault C, Garant A, Faria S, Owen S, Ofiara L, Duclos M, Hirsh V, Kopek N Clin Lung Cancer 2017 09 18 5 565-571
- A meta-analysis comparing the risk of metastases in patients with rectal cancer and MRI-detected extramural vascular invasion (mrEMVI) vs mrEMVI-negative cases.
- Siddiqui MRS, Simillis C, Hunter C, Chand M, Bhoday J, Garant A, Vuong T, Artho G, Rasheed S, Tekkis P, Abulafi AM, Brown G Br. J. Cancer 2017 Jun 116 12 1513-1519
- Whole Abdominal-Pelvic Radiotherapy in the Management of Primary Ewing Sarcoma of the Peritoneal Cavity.
- Barbosa Neto O, Garant A, Shakir S, Brossard J, Garde-Granger P, Freeman C Cureus 2016 Jan 8 1 e455
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for patients with rectal cancer.
- Vuong T, Garant A Colorectal Cancer 2014 3 4 235-238
- EGFR and K-ras gene mutation status in squamous cell anal carcinoma: a role for concurrent radiation and EGFR inhibitors?
- Paliga A, Onerheim R, Gologan A, Chong G, Spatz A, Niazi T, Garant A, Macheto D, Alcindor T, Vuong T Br. J. Cancer 2012 Nov 107 11 1864-8
- Adverse features on rectal MRI identify a high-risk group that may benefit from more intensive preoperative staging and treatment.
- Hunter CJ, Garant A, Vuong T, Artho G, Lisbona R, Tekkis P, Abulafi M, Brown G Ann. Surg. Oncol. 2012 Apr 19 4 1199-205
Honors & Awards
- UT Southwestern Leaders Emerging in Academic Departments (LEAD) Course: Class of 2019
- American Brachytherapy Society Prostate LDR/HDR Scholarship
- Reviewer (by invitation), International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics
- John D. Earle Radiation Oncology Fellowship Fund, Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN
- McGill University Residency Program Award Scholar
- American Board of Radiology: Radiobiology/Physics, Clinical Written and Oral Examinations (DABR) (2016-2018)