Ru-Feng Wu, M.D., Ph.D.
Department Internal Medicine
- Medical School
- China Medical University - Chi (1984)
- Graduate School
- Kagawa Medical School - ? (1995)
- Cell signal transduction
- HIV Tat and Endothelial Cell Dysfunction
- Oxidant signaling pathways
- Porcine FAD-containing monooxygenase metabolizes lidocaine, bupivacaine and propranolol in vitro
- Wu, R.F.,(Corresponding author) Liao, C.X., Tomita, S., Ichikawa, Y., Terada, L.S. Life Sci July 2004 75(8) 1011-9
- Human immunodeficiciency virus type 1 Tat regulates endothelial cell actin cytoskeletal dynamics through PAK1 activation and oxidant production
- Wu, R.F., Y. Gu, Y.C. Xu, S. Mitola, F. Bussolino, and L.S. Terada J. Virol. January 2004 78:(2) 779-789
- Identification of Translin/Trax complex as a glucose response element binding protein in liver
- Wu, R.F.,(Corresponding author)Osatomi, K., Trerada, L.S., Uyeda, K Biochim Biophys Acta December 2003 1624(1-3) 29-35
- VEGF causes translocation of p47phox to membrane ruffles through WAVE1
- Wu, R.F., Y. Gu, Y.C. Xu, F.E. Nwariaku, and L.S. Terada. J. Biol. Chem. September 2003 278 (38) 36830-36840
- Mutations in the charged residues of the amino terminus of rat liver fructose 6-phosphate,2-kinase: Fructose 2,6-bisphosphatase: Effects on regulation
- Wu RF, Uyeda K ARCHIVES OF BIOCHEMISTRY AND BIOPHYSICS November 1999 371 (1): 15-23
- Nox4-derived H2O2 mediates endoplasmic reticulum signaling through local Ras activation
- Wu RF, Ma Z and Terada LS Mol Cell Biol July 2010 14 (30) 3553-3568
- Ras and Nox: linked signaling networks?
- Wu RF and Terada LS Free Radical Biology & Medicine November 2009 47 (9) 1278-81
- HIV1 Tat activates dual Nox pathways leading to independent activation of ERK and JNK MAP kinases.
- Wu RF, Ma Z, Myers DP, et al. JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY December 2007 282 (52) 37412-37419
- Oxidative modification of protein tyrosine phosphatases.
- Wu, R.F., and Terada, L.S., Sci STKE April 2006 2006 (332) P12
- Subcellular targeting of oxidants during endothelial cell migration
- Wu, R.F., Y.C. Xu, Z. Ma, F.E. Nwariaku, G.A, Sarosi, and L.S. Terada J. Cell Biol December 2005 171(5) 893-904
Honors & Awards
- Scholar in Scientific Research
ministry of education, science and culture, Japan (1991)