Dr. Stone comes to UT Southwestern and Children’s Health with almost 20 years of experience in clinical care, teaching and public health. She completed her medical degree from University of Cincinnati and her pediatric residency at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. She has a Masters of Public Health from Johns Hopkins and is committed to improving the health of children and the communities in which they live. She sees patients in the Rees-Jones Center for Foster Care Excellence.
- Medical School
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (1996)
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (1999), Pediatrics
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University (2006), Adolescent Medicine
- Injury Prevention
- Integration of public health principles in primary care
- Home safety in inner cities: prevalence and feasibility of home safety-product use in inner-city housing.
- Stone KE, Eastman EM, Gielen AC, Squires B, Hicks G, Kaplin D, Serwint JR Pediatrics 2007 Aug 120 2 e346-53
- Otitis externa.
- Stone KE Pediatr Rev 2007 Feb 28 2 77-8; discussion 78
- Agreement of injury reporting between primary care medical record and maternal interview for children aged 0-3 years: implications for research and clinical care.
- Stone KE, Burrell L, Higman SM, McFarlane E, Fuddy L, Sia C, Duggan AK Ambul Pediatr 2006 Mar-Apr 6 2 91-5
- American Board of Pediatrics