Dr. Yu-Lun Liu joined the Department of Clinical Sciences and Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center in June, 2018. She obtained her PhD degree in Biostatistics from University of Texas Health Science in 2016. She previously was a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Comparative effectiveness research
- Integrative analysis of heterogeneous and massive datasets
- Newer glycopeptide antibiotics for treatment of complicated skin and soft tissue infections: systematic review, network meta-analysis and cost analysis.
- Agarwal R, Bartsch SM, Kelly BJ, Prewitt M, Liu Y, Chen Y, Umscheid CA Clin. Microbiol. Infect. 2018 Apr 24 4 361-368
- The performance of rapid plasma reagin (RPR) titer in HIV-negative general paresis after neurosyphilis therapy.
- Jiang Y, Weng R, Zhang Y, Fan R, Liu Y, Chen Z, Peng F, Chen Y, Chen X BMC Infect. Dis. 2018 Apr 18 1 144
- Bayesian mixed treatment comparisons meta-analysis for correlated outcomes subject to reporting bias.
- Liu Y, DeSantis SM, Chen Y J R Stat Soc Ser C Appl Stat 2018 Jan 67 1 127-144
- On meta- and mega-analyses for gene-environment interactions.
- Huang J, Liu Y, Vitale S, Penning TM, Whitehead AS, Blair IA, Vachani A, Clapper ML, Muscat JE, Lazarus P, Scheet P, Moore JH, Chen Y Genet. Epidemiol. 2017 Dec 41 8 876-886
- A simple and robust method for multivariate meta-analysis of diagnostic test accuracy.
- Chen Y, Liu Y, Chu H, Ting Lee ML, Schmid CH Stat Med 2017 Jan 36 1 105-121
- A meta-analytic framework for detection of genetic interactions.
- Liu Y, Chen Y, Scheet P Genet. Epidemiol. 2016 Nov 40 7 534-543
- A unification of models for meta-analysis of diagnostic accuracy studies without a gold standard.
- Liu Y, Chen Y, Chu H Biometrics 2015 Jun 71 2 538-47
- A hybrid model for combining case-control and cohort studies in systematic reviews of diagnostic tests.
- Chen Y, Liu Y, Ning J, Cormier J, Chu H J R Stat Soc Ser C Appl Stat 2015 Apr 64 3 469-489
- A composite likelihood method for bivariate meta-analysis in diagnostic systematic reviews.
- Chen Y, Liu Y, Ning J, Nie L, Zhu H, Chu H Stat Methods Med Res 2014 Dec
- ZIP4 is a novel molecular marker for glioma.
- Lin Y, Chen Y, Wang Y, Yang J, Zhu VF, Liu Y, Cui X, Chen L, Yan W, Jiang T, Hergenroeder GW, Fletcher SA, Levine JM, Kim DH, Tandon N, Zhu JJ, Li M Neuro-oncology 2013 Apr