Marcin Kolber, M.D., is Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Vascular & Interventional Radiology Division.
Dr. Kolber holds a bachelor’s degree in biology from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, and earned his medical degree at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond. He performed his radiology residency at Mount Sinai Beth Israel in New York, where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Kolber then remained in New York to obtain advanced fellowship training in vascular and interventional radiology at the Mount Sinai Hospital, where he served as Chief Fellow.
Dr. Kolber is certified by the American Board of Radiology in diagnostic radiology.
His research interests have led to nine original articles in peer-reviewed publications, and 20 scientific abstracts presented at professional conferences throughout the United States and in Canada.
Dr. Kolber is an active member of the Society of Interventional Radiology and the Radiological Society of North America.
- Medical School
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine (2012)
- Montefiore Medical Center (2013), Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2017), Diagnostic Radiology
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2018), Interventional Radiology
Honors & Awards
- Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award
Radiological Society of North America (2015)
- Merck Manual Award
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology