- Graduate School
- University of Rochester (2006), Marriage and Family Therapy
- Graduate School
- Florida State University (2012), Marriage and Family Therapy
- The role of close relationships in the mental and physical health of Latino Americans
- Priest JB, Woods SB Family Relations 2015 64 2 319-331
- Intimacy in the midst of caregiving: Examining relationship and sexual satisfaction of parents raising children with special needs
- Negash S, Nalbone D, Wetchler J, Woods SB, Fontaine K Journal of Family Psychotherapy 2015 26 3 190-209
- The biobehavioral family model: testing social support as an additional exogenous variable.
- Woods SB, Priest JB, Roush T Fam Process 2014 Dec 53 4 672-85
- The biobehavioral family model as a framework for examining the connections between family relationships, mental, and physical health for adult primary care patients.
- Woods SB, Denton WH Fam Syst Health 2014 Jun 32 2 235-40
- Relational discord in urban primary care: prevalence rates and psychiatric comorbidities.
- Woods SB, Priest JB, Fish JN, Rodriguez JE, Denton WH J Health Care Poor Underserved 2014 May 25 2 913-29
- Physical health, mental health, and behaviour problems among early adolescents in foster care.
- Woods SB, Farineau HM, McWey LM Child Care Health Dev 2013 Mar 39 2 220-7
- A preliminary investigation of a telephone administration of the Quality of Marriage Index
- Woods SB, Priest JB, Denton WH Journal of Marital and Family Therapy 2013 39 2 261-267
- A biopsychosocial approach to asthma in adolescents encountering child protective services.
- Woods SB, McWey LM J Pediatr Psychol 2012 May 37 4 404-13
Case Studies in Couple and Family Therapy: Through the Lens of Early Career Professionals
Connie Cornwell, Sarah Woods (Ed.) (2020). Routledge
Honors & Awards
- Excellence in the Media
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (2017)
- Special Recognition Award
Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (2017)
- Dissertation Award
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (2013)