- Medical School
- Universidade Federal/Minas Gerais, Brazil (2004)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2012), Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
- Mayo Clinic (2013), Hematopathology
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (2014), Surgical Pathology
- B-cell lymphomas
- EBV-associated hematopoietic neoplasms
- Plasma cell neoplasms
- Plasmablastic lymphoma versus plasmablastic myeloma: an ongoing diagnostic dilemma.
- Ahn JS, Okal R, Vos JA, Smolkin M, Kanate AS, Rosado FG J. Clin. Pathol. 2017 Sep 70 9 775-780
- Human herpesvirus 8-related diseases: Histopathologic diagnosis and disease mechanisms.
- Auten M, Kim AS, Bradley KT, Rosado FG Semin Diagn Pathol 2017 Jul 34 4 371-376
- The diagnosis of adult-onset haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: lessons learned from a review of 29 cases of bone marrow haemophagocytosis in two large academic institutions.
- Rosado FG, Rinker EB, Plummer WD, Dupont WD, Spradlin NM, Reichard KK, Kim AS J. Clin. Pathol. 2016 Sep 69 9 805-9
- Immunophenotypic features by multiparameter flow cytometry can help distinguish low grade B-cell lymphomas with plasmacytic differentiation from plasma cell proliferative disorders with an unrelated clonal B-cell process.
- Rosado FG, Morice WG, He R, Howard MT, Timm M, McPhail ED Br. J. Haematol. 2015 May 169 3 368-76
- Bone marrow findings of the newly described TEMPI syndrome: when erythrocytosis and plasma cell dyscrasia coexist.
- Rosado FG, Oliveira JL, Sohani AR, Schroyens W, Sykes DB, Kenderian SS, Lacy MQ, Kyle RA, Hoyer JD Mod. Pathol. 2015 Mar 28 3 367-72
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: an update on diagnosis and pathogenesis.
- Rosado FG, Kim AS Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 2013 Jun 139 6 713-27
- Kikuchi-Fujimoto lymphadenitis: role of parvovirus B-19, Epstein-Barr virus, human herpesvirus 6, and human herpesvirus 8.
- Rosado FG, Tang YW, Hasserjian RP, McClain CM, Wang B, Mosse CA Hum. Pathol. 2013 Feb 44 2 255-9
- Utility of immunohistochemical staining with FLI1, D2-40, CD31, and CD34 in the diagnosis of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related and non-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related Kaposi sarcoma.
- Rosado FG, Itani DM, Coffin CM, Cates JM Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2012 Mar 136 3 301-4
- Clinicopathologic correlation of epidemiologic and histopathologic features of pediatric bacterial lymphadenitis.
- Rosado FG, Stratton CW, Mosse CA Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2011 Nov 135 11 1490-3
- Facebook Discussion Groups Provide a Robust Worldwide Platform for Free Pathology Education.
- Gonzalez RS, Amer SM, Yahia NB, Costa FD, Noatay M, Qiao JH, Rosado FG, Rosen Y, Sedassari BT, Yantiss RK, Gardner JM Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med. 2017 May 141 5 690-695