- Medical School
- Jacobs School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences at University of Buffalo (2010)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (2011), Psychiatry
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (2014), Psychiatry
- National Institute of Mental Health (2016), Clinical Research
- Clinical Trial of the Potassium Channel Activator Diazoxide for Major Depressive Disorder Halted Due to Intolerability.
- Kadriu B, Yuan S, Farmer C, Nugent AC, Lener MS, Niciu MJ, Park M, Yazdian A, Ballard ED, Henn FA, Henter ID, Park LT, Zarate CA J Clin Psychopharmacol 2018 Mar
- The antidepressant efficacy of subanesthetic-dose ketamine does not correlate with baseline subcortical volumes in a replication sample with major depressive disorder.
- Niciu MJ, Iadarola ND, Banerjee D, Luckenbaugh DA, Park M, Lener M, Park L, Ionescu DF, Ballard ED, Brutsche NE, Akula N, McMahon FJ, Machado-Vieira R, Nugent AC, Zarate CA J. Psychopharmacol. (Oxford) 2017 Oct 269881117732514
- Glutamate and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid Systems in the Pathophysiology of Major Depression and Antidepressant Response to Ketamine.
- Lener MS, Niciu MJ, Ballard ED, Park M, Park LT, Nugent AC, Zarate CA Biol. Psychiatry 2017 May 81 10 886-897
- Change in cytokine levels is not associated with rapid antidepressant response to ketamine in treatment-resistant depression.
- Park M, Newman LE, Gold PW, Luckenbaugh DA, Yuan P, Machado-Vieira R, Zarate CA, J Psychiatr Res 2017 01 84 113-118
- THERAPEUTIC MODULATION OF GLUTAMATE RECEPTORS IN MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER.
- Jaso BA, Niciu MJ, Iadarola ND, Lally N, Richards EM, Park M, Ballard ED, Nugent AC, Machado-Vieira R, Zarate CA Curr Neuropharmacol 2016 Mar
Honors & Awards
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology Clinical Trials Workshop Travel Award
- National Institute of Mental Health Clinical Research Training
- Gold Humanism Award
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology (2016)