Jeffrey Chambliss, M.D. graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2009 and from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 2013. After completing a Pediatrics residency at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2016, he went on to fellowship training in Allergy & Immunology at the University of Texas Medical Branch.
Dr. Chambliss joined the faculty at UT Southwestern in 2018 and is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. His clinical/research interests include urticaria, immunotherapy, and emerging therapies for asthma.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (2013)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2016), Pediatrics
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals (2018), Allergy & Immunology
- Allergen immunotherapy
- Emerging therapies for asthma
- Asthma versus chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, the Dutch versus British hypothesis, and role of interleukin-5.
- Chambliss JM, Sur S, Tripple JW Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol 2018 Feb 18 1 26-31
- Utility and Comparative Efficacy of Recombinant Allergens Versus Allergen Extract.
- Patel HD, Chambliss JM, Gupta MR Curr Allergy Asthma Rep 2017 Aug 17 9 63
- Acute Hemorrhagic Edema of Infancy after Coronavirus Infection with Recurrent Rash.
- Chesser H, Chambliss JM, Zwemer E Case Rep Pediatr 2017 2017 5637503
- The latest on food allergy immunotherapy.
- Chambliss JM, Burks AW Ann. Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2016 Nov 117 5 476-478
- Pharmacologic options for the treatment and management of food allergy.
- Kobernick AK, Chambliss J, Burks AW Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol 2015 8 5 623-33
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Fellow Nominee
UT Medical Branch at Galveston (2018)
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Texas Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society