Originally from Arlington, Texas, Dr. Anshasi holds a bachelor's degree in biological science from the University of Chicago. He received his medical degree from Texas A&M University School of Medicine in Bryan, Texas, and completed internal medicine residency training at The University of California-San Diego.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Anshasi joined the UT Southwestern Faculty in 2017. He currently serves as an Advanced Practice Providers Supervisor.
At UT Southwestern, Dr. Anshasi is involved in the GIM Process Improvement Committee, the APP Committee, and the Student Advising Committee.
Dr. Anshasi is active in several professional societies, including the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians, the Texas Medical Association, and the Dallas County Medical Society.
Dr. Anshasi’s interests outside of medicine include spending time with family, cooking, classical music, and Mavericks basketball.
- Medical School
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine (2014)
- University of California San Diego Medical Center (2015), Internal Medicine
- University of California San Diego Medical Center (2017), Internal Medicine
- Diabetes Management
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
National Honor Society for Medicine (2013)
- American College of Physicians (2013)
- American Medical Association (2010)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2017)
- Texas Medical Association (2010)