Dr. King is originally from Georgia. She completed her Internal Medicine residency and Infectious Diseases fellowship at the University of California San Diego before joining the UTSW faculty in 2017. Her clinical interests include HIV care, HIV prevention, treatment of sexually transmitted infections, and general Infectious Diseases. Dr. King also has a strong background both medical education and clinical outcomes research pertaining to HIV and sexually transmitted infections.
- Medical School
- Mercer University School of Medicine (2011)
- University of California San Diego Medical Center (2014), Internal Medicine
- University of California San Diego Medical Center (2017), Infectious Diseases
- HIV Clinical Outcomes Research
- HIV Prevention
- Sexually Transmitted Infections, including HIV Co-infections
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis accessibility research and evaluation (PrEPARE Study).
- King HL, Keller SB, Giancola MA, Rodriguez DA, Chau JJ, Young JA, Little SJ, Smith DM AIDS Behav 2014 Sep 18 9 1722-5
- American College of Physicians (2017)
- HIV Medicine Association (2017)
- Infectious Disease Society of America (2015)