Angela Hiefner, Ph.D.
Department Family and Community Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Graduate School
- Abilene Christian University (2015), Marriage and Family Therapy
- Graduate School
- Saint Louis University (2018), Medical Family Therapy
- Protecting Family Physicians from Burnout: Meaningful Patient-Physician Relationships Are "More than Just Medicine".
- Hiefner AR, Constable P, Ross K, Sepdham D, Ventimiglia JB, J Am Board Fam Med 2022 Jul-Aug 35 4 716-723
- Depressed mood and environmental mastery as potential pathways linking family relationship quality and disease self-management for African Americans with hypertension.
- Woods SB, Hiefner A, Roberson PNE, Zahra N, Arnold EM, Udezi V, Fam Process 2022 May e12789
- 'They should walk with you': the perspectives of African Americans living with hypertension and their family members on disease self-management.
- Woods SB, Hiefner AR, Udezi V, Slaughter G, Moore R, Arnold EM, Ethn Health 2022 Feb 1-26
- A Multidisciplinary, Family-Oriented Approach to Caring for Parents After Miscarriage: The Integrated Behavioral Health Model of Care.
- Hiefner AR, Villareal A, Front Public Health 2021 9 725762
- "A silent battle": Using a feminist approach to support parents after miscarriage
- Hiefner, A. R. Journal of Feminist Family Therapy 2020
- Development and validation of the FACES-IV-SF
- Priest, J. B., Parker, E. O, Hiefner, A. R., Woods, S. B., & Roberson, P. N. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy 2020
- Dyadic Coping and Couple Resilience after Miscarriage
- Hiefner, A. R. Family Relations 2020 1 70
- Implementing integrated behavioral health: Testing associations between shared clinical time and space and provider referral patterns
- Hiefner, A. R. & Woods, S. B. Families, Systems, & Health 2019