Dr. Mehta is originally from Arkansas, where she attended Hendrix College for Biochemistry. She started her medical training at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, and she completed her internal medicine residency training at St Louis University. At SLU, her clinical interests included curtailing the overuse of medications and medical care. Her interests outside of medicine include her family, running, and the outdoors.
- Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine (2014)
- St Louis University School of Medicine (2017), Internal Medicine
- Hidden Risks of Blood Transfusions: A Teachable Moment.
- Mehta HN, Chi X, Buckhold FR JAMA Intern Med 2015 Sep 175 9 1445-6
- Abnormal post-translational and extracellular processing of brevican in plaque-bearing mice over-expressing APPsw.
- Ajmo JM, Bailey LA, Howell MD, Cortez LK, Pennypacker KR, Mehta HN, Morgan D, Gordon MN, Gottschall PE J. Neurochem. 2010 May 113 3 784-95
- Panel of synaptic protein ELISAs for evaluating neurological phenotype.
- Gottschall PE, Ajmo JM, Eakin AK, Howell MD, Mehta H, Bailey LA Exp Brain Res 2010 Apr 201 4 885-93