- Medical School
- Medical College of Virginia (2004)
- New York Medical College/Westchester Medical Center (2009), General Surgery
- Emory University/Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (2011), Pediatric Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- International teleconsultation on conjoined twins leading to a successful separation: a case report.
- Fusaro MV, Becker C, Pandya S, Mcbride W, Alizadeh K, Iannotti V, Zelkovic P, Barst S, Tobias ME, Mohan A, Freda J, Gewitz M, Scurlock C J Telemed Telecare 2017 Jan 1357633X17715377
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Acute Appendicitis in Children With Cancer.
- Singer J, Stringel G, Ozkaynak MF, McBride W, Pandya S, Sandoval C JSLS 2015 Jul-Sep 19 3
- Laparoscopic-assisted management of traumatic abdominal wall hernias in children: case series and a review of the literature.
- Talutis SD, Muensterer OJ, Pandya S, McBride W, Stringel G J. Pediatr. Surg. 2015 Mar 50 3 456-61
- A meta-analysis of B-mode ultrasound, Doppler ultrasound, and computed tomography to diagnose pediatric ovarian torsion.
- Bronstein ME, Pandya S, Snyder CW, Shi Q, Muensterer OJ Eur J Pediatr Surg 2015 Feb 25 1 82-6
- Laparoscopy and complicated meckel diverticulum in children.
- Alemayehu H, Stringel G, Lo IJ, Golden J, Pandya S, McBride W, Muensterer O JSLS 2014 Jul-Sep 18 3
- Noniatrogenic neonatal gastric perforation: the role of interstitial cells of Cajal.
- Jactel SN, Abramowsky CR, Schniederjan M, Durham MM, Ricketts RR, Clifton MS, Langberg KM, Elawabdeh N, Pandya S, Talebagha S, Shehata BM Fetal Pediatr Pathol 2013 Dec 32 6 422-8
- Ultrasound-guided thoracoscopic dental extraction.
- Pandya SR, Ruiz R, Brudnicki A Am Surg 2013 Sep 79 9 891-2
- Pyloric stenosis in pediatric surgery: an evidence-based review.
- Pandya S, Heiss K Surg. Clin. North Am. 2012 Jun 92 3 527-39, vii-viii
- Cardiaplication: a novel surgical technique for refractory gastroesophageal reflux in the pediatric population.
- Hill SJ, Pandya S, Clifton MS, Bhatia A, Wulkan ML J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 2011 Nov 21 9 873-5
- Ciliated hepatic foregut cyst: four case reports with a review of the literature.
- Fujita AW, Steelman CK, Abramowsky CR, Ricketts RR, Durham M, Clifton M, Pandya S, Shehata BM Pediatr. Dev. Pathol. 2011 Sep-Oct 14 5 418-21
Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery. In Textbook of Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Surgery
Pandya S and Muensterer O (2016). New Delhi, Jaypee Brothers
Honors & Awards
- Teaching and Mentorship Award
New York Medical College (2015)
- Patient Care Champion
Westchester Medical Center (2014)
- Patient Care Champion
Westchester Medical Center (2013)
- Top Doctor/Healthcare Profession, Hudson Valley Parent Magazine
- American Pediatric Surgery Association (2011)
- Southeastern Surgical Association (2011)
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma (2009)
- International Pediatric Endosurgery Group (IPEG) (2009)
- American College of Surgeons (2003)