- University of Texas-Austin (2012), Physics
- Graduate School
- Uni of California (ucla) (2015), Biomedical Engineering
- Graduate School
- Uni of California (ucla) (2017), Biomedical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Optimization Techniques and Algorithms
- Radiation Therapy
- Incorporating human and learned domain knowledge into training deep neural networks: A differentiable dose-volume histogram and adversarial inspired framework for generating Pareto optimal dose distributions in radiation therapy.
- Nguyen D, McBeth R, Sadeghnejad Barkousaraie A, Bohara G, Shen C, Jia X, Jiang S, Med Phys 2019 Dec
- A Fast Deep Learning Approach for Beam Orientation Optimization for Prostate Cancer Treated with Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy.
- Sadeghnejad Barkousaraie A, Ogunmolu O, Jiang S, Nguyen D, Med Phys 2019 Dec
- Three-Dimensional Dose Prediction for Lung IMRT Patients with Deep Neural Networks: Robust Learning from Heterogeneous Beam Configurations.
- Barragán-Montero AM, Nguyen D, Lu W, Lin M, Norouzi-Kandalan R, Geets X, Sterpin E, Jiang S, Med Phys 2019 May
- Three-dimensional radiotherapy dose prediction on head and neck cancer patients with a hierarchically densely connected U-net deep learning architecture.
- Nguyen D, Jia X, Sher D, Lin MH, Iqbal Z, Liu H, Jiang SB Phys Med Biol 2019 Jan
- A feasibility study for predicting optimal radiation therapy dose distributions of prostate cancer patients from patient anatomy using deep learning.
- Nguyen D, Long T, Jia X, Lu W, Gu X, Iqbal Z, Jiang S Sci Rep 2019 Jan 9 1 1076
- Technical Note: A feasibility study on deep learning-based radiotherapy dose calculation.
- Xing Y, Nguyen D, Lu W, Yang M, Jiang S, Med Phys 2019 Dec
- Generating synthesized computed tomography (CT) from cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) using CycleGAN for adaptive radiation therapy.
- Liang X, Chen L, Nguyen D, Zhou Z, Gu X, Yang M, Wang J, Jiang SB, Phys Med Biol 2019 May
- Intelligent inverse treatment planning via deep reinforcement learning, a proof-of-principle study in high dose-rate brachytherapy for cervical cancer.
- Shen C, Gonzalez Y, Klages P, Qin N, Jung H, Chen L, Nguyen D, Jiang SB, Jia X, Phys Med Biol 2019 Apr
- Fully automated organ segmentation in male pelvic CT images.
- Balagopal A, Kazemifar S, Nguyen D, Lin MH, Hannan R, Owrangi A, Jiang S Phys Med Biol 2018 Dec 63 24 245015
- VMAT optimization with dynamic collimator rotation.
- Lyu Q, O'Connor D, Ruan D, Yu V, Nguyen D, Sheng K Med Phys 2018 Apr
- American Association of Physicists in Medicine (2013)