- Medical School
- New York University School of Medicine (2014)
- New York University School of Medicine (2017), Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Cardiology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (2021), Cardiovascular Imaging
- Preventive Cardiology
- Women's Cardiac Health
- MitraClip: How Do We Reconcile the Inconsistent Findings of MITRA-FR and COAPT?
- Mauricio R, Kumbhani DJ, Curr Cardiol Rep 2019 11 21 12 150
- Sex differences in cardiac function, biomarkers and exercise performance in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: findings from the RELAX trial.
- Mauricio R, Patel KV, Agusala V, Singh K, Lewis A, Ayers C, Grodin JL, Berry JD, Pandey A, Eur. J. Heart Fail. 2019 Aug
- Identifying a low-flow phenotype in heart failure with preserved ejection fraction: a secondary analysis of the RELAX trial.
- Patel KV, Mauricio R, Grodin JL, Ayers C, Fonarow GC, Berry JD, Pandey A, ESC Heart Fail 2019 Apr
- Management and outcomes of acute myocardial infarction in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Smilowitz NR, Gupta N, Guo Y, Mauricio R, Bangalore S, Int J Cardiol 2017 Jan 227 1-7
- Stress Cardiac MRI in Women With Myocardial Infarction and Nonobstructive Coronary Artery Disease.
- Mauricio R, Srichai MB, Axel L, Hochman JS, Reynolds HR, Clin Cardiol 2016 Oct 39 10 596-602
- Provoking conditions, management and outcomes of type 2 myocardial infarction and myocardial necrosis.
- Smilowitz NR, Weiss MC, Mauricio R, Mahajan AM, Dugan KE, Devanabanda A, Pulgarin C, Gianos E, Shah B, Sedlis SP, Radford M, Reynolds HR, Int J Cardiol 2016 Sep 218 196-201
- Complete Resolution of Tumor Burden of Primary Cardiac Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Mauricio R, Mgbako O, Buntaine A, Moreira A, Jung A, Case Rep Cardiol 2016 2016 2124975
- The neuroprotective factor Wld(s) fails to mitigate distal axonal and neuromuscular junction (NMJ) defects in mouse models of spinal muscular atrophy.
- Kariya S, Mauricio R, Dai Y, Monani UR, Neurosci Lett 2009 Jan 449 3 246-51
Cardiovascular Risk Assessment: From Global Risk Scoring to Risk Enhancing Factors. In ASPC Manual of Preventive Cardiology
Mauricio R, Khera A. (2021).