Gregory Alexander Ratti, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
Dr. Ratti holds a bachelor's degree in biochemistry and psychology from Washington and Jefferson College in Pennsylvania. He earned his medical degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. She completed internal medicine residency training at Barnes Jewish Hospital. He then pursued advanced training through a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in pulmonary and critical care medicine, Dr. Ratti joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2020.
He is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Board of Internal Medicine, and the American Thoracic Society.
- Medical School
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2013)
- Washington University St. Louis - Barnes Jewish Hospital (2016), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Cystic Fibrosis Pulmonary Outcomes
- Metabolic Derangements and Osteoporosis in Cystic Fibrosis
- Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis
- Pulmonary Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
National Medical School Honor Society (2012)
- Will Rogers Institute Award
University of Texas Southwestern
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society