Gregory Alexander Ratti, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine. He specializes in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine.
Dr. Ratti earned his medical degree at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Washington University in St. Louis and then received advanced training in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine through a fellowship at UT Southwestern.
Dr. Ratti is double board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in pulmonary medicine and internal medicine. He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2020.
He is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, the American Board of Internal Medicine, and the American Thoracic Society.
- Medical School
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2013)
- Washington University St. Louis - Barnes Jewish Hospital (2016), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Cystic Fibrosis Pulmonary Outcomes
- Metabolic Derangements and Osteoporosis in Cystic Fibrosis
- Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis
- Pulmonary Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
National Medical School Honor Society (2012)
- Will Rogers Institute Award
University of Texas Southwestern
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society