Camli Al-Sadek, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine and a member of the Division of Hospital Medicine. Her clinical interests include general internal medicine and quality improvement.
Originally from Alabama, Dr. Al-Sadek holds a bachelor's degree in biology from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, where she graduated cum laude. She earned her medical degree at the University of Alabama Birmingham. She then completed internal medicine residency training at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Al-Sadek's interests include travel, cooking, and photography.
- Medical School
- University of Alabama School of Medicine (2017)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Internal Medicine
- Quality Improvement
- Social Determinants of Health
- Ultraviolet radiation, both UVA and UVB, influences the composition of the skin microbiome.
- Burns EM, Ahmed H, Isedeh PN, Kohli I, Van Der Pol W, Shaheen A, Muzaffar AF, Al-Sadek C, Foy TM, Abdelgawwad MS, Huda S, Lim HW, Hamzavi I, Bae S, Morrow CD, Elmets CA, Yusuf N, Exp. Dermatol. 2019 02 28 2 136-141
- American College of Physicians (2016)
- Texas Medical Association (2018)