Camli Al-Sadek, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Al-Sadek is originally from Alabama and received her medical degree at the University of Alabama in Birmingham, AL. She then moved to Dallas, TX and completed her Internal Medicine residency training at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Her clinical interests include general internal medicine and quality improvement. Outside of medicine, her interests include travel, cooking, and photography.
- Medical School
- University of Alabama School of Medicine (2017)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2018), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2020), Internal Medicine
- Quality Improvement
- Social Determinants of Health
- Ultraviolet radiation, both UVA and UVB, influences the composition of the skin microbiome.
- Burns EM, Ahmed H, Isedeh PN, Kohli I, Van Der Pol W, Shaheen A, Muzaffar AF, Al-Sadek C, Foy TM, Abdelgawwad MS, Huda S, Lim HW, Hamzavi I, Bae S, Morrow CD, Elmets CA, Yusuf N, Exp. Dermatol. 2019 02 28 2 136-141
- Texas Medical Association (2018)
- American College of Physicians (2016)