Aarti Shakkottai, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2010)
- University of Michigan Health System (2013), Pediatrics
- University of Michigan Health System (2017), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of Michigan School of Public Health (2019)
- Graduate School
- University of Michigan School of Public Health (2019), Clinical Research
- University of Michigan Health System Program (2020), Sleep Medicine
- Sleep-disordered breathing in cystic fibrosis.
- Shakkottai A, Nasr SZ, Hassan F, Irani S, O'Brien LM, Chervin RD, Sleep Med 2020 10 74 57-65
- Sleep disturbances and their impact in pediatric cystic fibrosis.
- Shakkottai A, O'Brien LM, Nasr SZ, Chervin RD, Sleep Med Rev 2018 12 42 100-110
- Impact of home spirometry on medication adherence among adolescents with cystic fibrosis.
- Shakkottai A, Kaciroti N, Kasmikha L, Nasr SZ, Pediatr Pulmonol 2018 04 53 4 431-436
- The Use of Home Spirometry in Pediatric Cystic Fibrosis Patients: Results of a Feasibility Study.
- Shakkottai A, Nasr SZ, Glob Pediatr Health 2017 4 2333794X17690315
- A five-year retrospective analysis of adherence in cystic fibrosis.
- Shakkottai A, Kidwell KM, Townsend M, Nasr SZ, Pediatr Pulmonol 2015 Dec 50 12 1224-9
- Children with partial IgA deficiency: clinical characteristics observed in the pediatric rheumatology clinic.
- Shakkottai A, Bupathi K, Patel AP, Chalom E, Chamarthi S, Lehman TJ, Peterson MG, Gaur S, Moorthy LN, Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2012 Jan 51 1 46-50