2017-Present: Assistant Professor, UT Southwestern
2014-2017: Postdoc research fellow at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Statistics Department
2009-2014: Graduate student research assistant at University of Michigan
- Through tumor progression, malignant cells co-evolve with host immune system through developing multiple mechanisms of immune evasion. Decoding tumor immune evasive pathways is critical for the development of novel cancer immunotherapies. My research interest is to develop novel computational and genomics approaches to study the interactions between tumor and immune system to identify 1) predictive biomarkers for cancer immunotherapies and 2) therapeutic targets to develop new therapies.
- Ultrasensitive detection of TCR hypervariable-region sequences in solid-tissue RNA-seq data.
- Li B, Li T, Wang B, Dou R, Zhang J, Liu JS, Liu XS Nat. Genet. 2017 Mar 49 4 482-483
- Landscape of tumor-infiltrating T cell repertoire of human cancers.
- Li B, Li T, Pignon JC, Wang B, Wang J, Shukla SA, Dou R, Chen Q, Hodi FS, Choueiri TK, Wu C, Hacohen N, Signoretti S, Liu JS, Liu XS Nat. Genet. 2016 May
- Comprehensive analyses of tumor immunity: implications for cancer immunotherapy.
- Li B, Severson E, Pignon JC, Zhao H, Li T, Novak J, Jiang P, Shen H, Aster JC, Rodig S, Signoretti S, Liu JS, Liu XS Genome Biol. 2016 17 1 174
- TIMER: A Web Server for Comprehensive Analysis of Tumor-Infiltrating Immune Cells.
- Li T, Fan J, Wang B, Traugh N, Chen Q, Liu JS, Li B, Liu XS Cancer Res. 2017 Nov 77 21 e108-e110
- A general framework for analyzing tumor subclonality using SNP array and DNA sequencing data.
- Li B, Li JZ Genome Biol. 2014 Sep 15 9 473
- Genomic estimates of aneuploid content in glioblastoma multiforme and improved classification.
- Li B, Senbabaoglu Y, Peng W, Yang ML, Xu J, Li JZ Clin. Cancer Res. 2012 Oct 18 20 5595-605