Tiffany Abtahi, M.D., is an assistant professor on the clinician educator track working at the Dallas VA Medical Center. Dr. Abtahi graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara School of Medicine and the psychiatry residency at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Elmhurst Hospital Center, serving also as chief resident there. Dr. Abtahi was certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 2017. Dr. Abtahi supervises second- and third-year medical students, guiding them in interview techniques, clinical knowledge, and documentation in clinical settings; evaluates first-year residents in inpatient settings; and supervises fourth-year residents on their trauma elective rotation.
- Dallas Can Draw a Lesson from Jason Harrison's Death
- Maayeh T The Dallas Morning News 2015 Apr 27
- Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians (2017)
- American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (2014)
- American Psychiatric Association (2012)