Originally from India, Dr. Sutaria completed her medical education at Smt NHL Municipal Medical College in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. She completed internal medicine residency training at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois.
Dr. Sutaria joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2017.
Dr. Sutaria’s interests outside of medicine include her family, cooking, table tennis, and traveling.
- Medical School
- N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, India (2009)
- Seth KM School of Post Graduate Medicine and Research, India (2010), Radiology
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria (2014), Internal Medicine
- Clinical Reasoning
- EMR Order Sets to Improve Efficiency
- Perioperative Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Illinois Downstate Region Governor's Outstanding Resident Award
American College of Physicans (2011-2013)
- Outstanding Intern Award
University of Illinois @ Peoria, Department of Internal Medicine (2011-2012)
- American College of Physicians (2012)
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2016)