- Medical School
- Baroda Medical College (1980)
- S.S. General Hospital (1981), Psychiatry
- University General Hospital (1985), Psychiatry
- Henry Ford Health Systems (1990), Psychiatry
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1993), Psychiatry
- Evidence based psychopharmacology and treatment algorithms in Mood Disorders
- Functional Brain Imaging in Major Depressive and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Neurobiology and Psychopharmacology of Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Factors Associated with Health-Related Quality of Life Among Outpatients with Major Depressive Disorder: A STARD Report.
- Trivedi, M.H., Rush, A.J., Wisniewski, S.R., Warden, D., McKinney, W., Downing, M., Berman, S.R., Farabaugh, A., Luther, J., Nierenberg, A.A., Lis, J., Sackeim, H. The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2006 67(2) 185-95.
- Evaluation of Outcomes With Citalopram for Depression Using Measurement-Based Care in STAR*D: Implications for Clinical Practice
- Trivedi, M.H., Rush, A.J., Wisniewski, S.R., Nierenberg, A.A., Warden, D., Ritz, L, Norquist, G., Howland, R.H., McGrath, P.J., Shores-Wilson, K., Biggs, M.M., Balasubramani, G.K., Fava, M. The American Journal of Psychiatry 2006 163(1) 28-40
- Exercise as an Augmentation Strategy for Treatment of Major Depression.
- Trivedi, M.H., Greer, T.L., Grannemann, B.D., Chambliss, H.O., Jordan, A.N Journal of Psychiatric Practice 2006 12(4) 205-13
- The Texas Medication Algorithm Project (TMAP): Clinical Results for Patients with Major Depressive Disorder
- Trivedi, M.H., Rush, A.J., Crismon, M.L., Kashner, T.M., Toprac, M.G., Carmody, T.J., Key, T., Biggs, N.M., Shores-Wilson, K., Witte, B, Suppes, T., Miller, A.L., Altshuler, K.Z., and Shon, S.P. Archives of General Psychiatry 2004 61(7) 669-680
- Do Bupropion SR and Sertraline Differ in Their Effects on Anxiety in Depressed Patients
- Trivedi MH, Rush AJ, Carmody TJ, Donahue RMJ, Bolden-Watson C, Houser TL, Metz A. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2001 62(10) 776-781
- Which Depressed Patients Respond to Nefazodone and When?
- Trivedi MH, Rush AJ, Pan Ji-Yang, Carmody TJ. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry 2001 62(3) 158-163
- Concise associated symptoms tracking scale: a brief self-report and clinician rating of symptoms associated with suicidality.
- Trivedi MH, Wisniewski SR, Morris DW, Fava M, Kurian BT, Gollan JK, Nierenberg AA, Warden D, Gaynes BN, Luther JF, A John R J Clin Psychiatry 2011 Jun 72 6 765-74
- Concise Health Risk Tracking scale: a brief self-report and clinician rating of suicidal risk.
- Trivedi MH, Wisniewski SR, Morris DW, Fava M, Gollan JK, Warden D, Nierenberg AA, Gaynes BN, Husain MM, Luther JF, Zisook S, Rush AJ J Clin Psychiatry 2011 Jun 72 6 757-64
- Psychosocial outcomes in patients with recurrent major depressive disorder during 2 years of maintenance treatment with venlafaxine extended release.
- Trivedi MH, Dunner DL, Kornstein SG, Thase ME, Zajecka JM, Rothschild AJ, Friedman ES, Shelton RC, Keller MB, Kocsis JH, Gelenberg A J Affect Disord 2010 Nov 126 3 420-9
- Predictors, moderators, and mediators (correlates) of treatment outcome in major depressive disorder.
- Papakostas GI, Fava M Dialogues Clin Neurosci 2008 10 4 439-51
Honors & Awards
- Outstanding Academician Award
Indo American Psychiatric Association (IAPA) (2005)
- Honorary International Advisory Member
The Chinese Pharmacology Algorithm Project (2002)
- Psychiatric Excellence Award
Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians (TSPP) (2002)
- Gerald L. Klerman Young Investigator Award
National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association Scientific Advisory Board (2000)
- Depression Specific Content Expert, Evidence Based Report Center (San Antonio)
Agency for Health Care Policy and Research , U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services (1997)
- ACNP American College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- American Psychiatric Association
- Texas Indo-American Physicians Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians