- Medical School
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (2009), Medicine
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (2010), Internal Medicine
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra Northwell Health (2013), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (2014), Interventional Spine & Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Tailbone Pain from Coccyx Injuries on Water Slides: A Case Series.
- Foye PM, Abdelshahed DM, Kamrava E, Enriquez R, D'Onofrio GJ J Emerg Med 2018 May
- Frederic E.B. Foley: beyond the catheter.
- Creange C, Enriquez R, Swan K J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2013 Sep 75 3 520-4
- Psychological Versus Physical Pain Descriptors in Patients with Tailbone Pain.
- Foye PM, Kamrava, E, Enriquez R, Sanderson, S, Smith, J American Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2010 S32-S33
- Seated MRI for Patients with Tailbone Pain: A Case Series.
- Foye PM, Enriquez R, Kamrava E. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2009 S223-S224.
- Tailbone Pain Associated with a Keel-Shaped Coccyx: A Case Series.
- Foye PM, Kamrava E, Enriquez R Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2009 S176-S177.
Concussion. In Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia 2nd Ed.
Shatzer, Matthew (2012). Philadelphia, PA, Lippincots, Williams and Wilkins