- Medical School
- UT Medical Branch-Galveston (2013)
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (2018), Pediatrics & Medical Genetics
- Application of genetic testing in cerebral palsy
- Congenital heart disease, arrhythmia, and mutation in PHOX2B
- Genetic sequencing in congenital diarrheal disorders and very early onset inflammatory bowel disease
- Phenotype-genotype relationship congenital central hypoventilation syndrome
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Congenital lumbar hernia-A feature of diabetic embryopathy?
- Stevens CA, Hogue JS, Hopkin RJ, Lombardo RC, Schrier Vergano SA Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2018 Oct
- Congenital heart disease and aortic arch variants associated with mutation in PHOX2B.
- Lombardo RC, Porollo A, Cnota JF, Hopkin RJ Genet. Med. 2018 Mar
- Variable phenotype in a novel mutation in PHOX2B.
- Lombardo RC, Kramer E, Cnota JF, Sawnani H, Hopkin RJ Am. J. Med. Genet. A 2017 Jun 173 6 1705-1709
- Impact of Genetic Testing in the Diagnosis and Management of Sucrase-Isomaltase Deficiency.
- Lombardo RC, Hopkin RJ, Abu-El-Haija M. Journal of Gastroenterology Research 2017 1 1 30-33
- Isovaleric academia: a novel mutation with mild phenotype.
- Matalon K, Lombardo R, Fuller K, Matalon R Journal of Nutritional Therapeutics 2015 4 24-27
- Methylmalonic academia: can treatment be improved?
- Michals-Matalon K, Lombardo R, Bilger K, Ross N, Fuller K, Freedenberg D, Matalon R Journal of Nutritional Therapeutics 2015 4 28-32
Honors & Awards
- Nominee for the Jack B. Alperin Award for Excellence in Medicine
- Crawford and Hattie Jackson Scholarship
- E.M. Dan Boyd M.D. Memorial Scholarship
- Herbert M, Seybold, M.D. Scholarship
- Deans Award in Global Health
- Arthur V. Simmang Scholarship
- School of Medicine Designated Scholarship