Dr. Satyam Nayak is originally from Texas and received his Bachelor of Science in Neurobiology at UT Austin. He received his Master in Public Health in Policy, Management, and Community Health with a concentration in Global Health from the UT Health Science Center at Houston School of Public Health. He received his Medical Doctorate from St. George’s University and completed medical training at the Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center/Weil Cornell Medical College, New York. Drawn by the opportunity for the harmonious integration of medicine and technology, he served as a Visionary Leader for New York City Health and Hospitals. Dr. Nayak brings a strong background in leadership, quality improvement, patient safety and experience to the UTSW PHHS Hospitalist Division. Dr. Nayak’s interests include health education in media, health policy, traveling, and enjoying food from around the world.
- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine, Granada (2013)
- Weill Cornell Medical College/Lincoln Medical Center (2016), Internal Medicine
- IFN-? Inhibits MiR-122 Transcription through a Stat3-HNF4a Inflammatory Feedback Loop in an IFN-a Resistant HCV Cell Culture System.
- Aboulnasr F, Hazari S, Nayak S, Chandra PK, Panigrahi R, Ferraris P, Chava S, Kurt R, Song K, Dash A, Balart LA, Garry RF, Wu T, Dash S PLoS ONE 2015 10 12 e0141655
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2016)
- American College of Healthcare Executives (2015)
- American College of Physicians (2015)