Originally from Macomb, Illinois, Dr. Puri holds a bachelor's degree in human development and pre-med from the University of Texas at Austin. She completed her medical education at Midwestern University in Grove, Illinois. She completed internal medicine residency training at Plaza Medical Center.
Dr. Puri joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2016.
Dr. Puri is a member of the Society of Hospital Medicine, the American Osteopathic Association, and the Texas Medical Association.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Puri enjoys the dualities of being an American and South Asian in all respects including music, food, and the fine arts.
- Medical School
- Midwestern University/Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine (2013)
- Medical City Fort Worth (2016), Internal Medicine
- Activation of the p38 Map kinase pathway is essential for the antileukemic effects of dasatinib.
- Dumka D, Puri P, Carayol N, Lumby C, Balachandran H, Schuster K, Verma AK, Terada LS, Platanias LC, Parmar S Leuk. Lymphoma 2009 Dec 50 12 2017-29
- American College of Osteopathic Internists (2013)
- American College of Physicians (2013)
- American Osteopathic Association (2013)
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2016)
- Texas Medical Association (2013)
- Texas Osteopathic Medical Association (2013)