- East Texas Baptist University (2006), Mathematics
- Graduate School
- Baylor University (2007), Statistics
- Graduate School
- Baylor University (2010), Statistics
- Bayesian methodology
- Clinical trials
- Statistical model development
- Reducing unnecessary antibiotic use in the neonatal intensive care unit (SCOUT): a prospective interrupted time-series study.
- Cantey JB, Wozniak PS, Pruszynski JE, Sánchez PJ Lancet Infect Dis 2016 Jul
- Risk factors for locoregional relapse after radical nephrectomy.
- Jhavar S, Swanson G, Pruszynski J Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 2017 May
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy after extra-pleural pneumonectomy for malignant pleural mesothelioma is feasible without fatal pulmonary toxicity and provides good survival.
- Jhavar S, Pruszynski J, Gowan A, Boyle T, Deb N, Patel M Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 2017 Mar
- Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors usage and prostate cancer: a match-paired analysis
- Machen GL, Rajab MH, Pruszynski J, Coffield KS Transl Androl Urol 2017
- Acid retention with reduced glomerular filtration rate increases urine biomarkers of kidney and bone injury.
- Wesson DE, Pruszynski J, Cai W, Simoni J Kidney Int. 2016 Dec
- Antibiotic Exposure and Risk for Death or Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia in Very Low Birth Weight Infants.
- Cantey JB, Huffman LW, Subramanian A, Marshall AS, Ballard AR, Lefevre C, Sagar M, Pruszynski JE, Mallett LH J. Pediatr. 2016 Nov
- Prostate Cancer in Patients With High Prostate-Specific Antigen Levels but Otherwise Very-Low-Risk Disease Behaves Like Prostate Cancer in High-Risk Patients.
- Gestaut MM, Pruszynski JE, Swanson GP Clin Genitourin Cancer 2016 Oct
- Chorioamnionitis and subsequent bronchopulmonary dysplasia in very-low-birth weight infants: a 25-year cohort.
- Ballard AR, Mallett LH, Pruszynski JE, Cantey JB J Perinatol 2016 Sep
- Durability of Artificial Urinary Sphincter With Prior Radiation Therapy.
- Jhavar S, Swanson G, Deb N, Littlejohn L, Pruszynski J, Machen G, Milburn P, Bird E Clin Genitourin Cancer 2016 Aug
- Distribution of Subcutaneous Fat Around the Hip in Relation to Surgical Approach for Total Hip Arthroplasty.
- Sprowls GR, Pruszynski JE, Allen BC J Arthroplasty 2016 Jun 31 6 1213-7
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019)
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons (2018)
- American Statistical Association (2007)