- East Texas Baptist University (2006), Mathematics
- Graduate School
- Baylor University (2007), Statistics
- Graduate School
- Baylor University (2010), Statistics
- Bayesian methodology
- Clinical trials
- Heart transplant
- Statistical model development
- Prostate Cancer in Patients With High Prostate-Specific Antigen But Otherwise Very Low-Risk Disease Behaves Like Prostate Cancer in High-Risk Patients.
- Gestaut MM, Pruszynski J, Swanson GP Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2016 Oct 96 2S E284
- Reducing unnecessary antibiotic use in the neonatal intensive care unit (SCOUT): a prospective interrupted time-series study.
- Cantey JB, Wozniak PS, Pruszynski JE, Sánchez PJ Lancet Infect Dis 2016 Jul
- Comparing the rate of fiberoptic bronchoscopy use with a video double lumen tube versus a conventional double lumen tube-a randomized controlled trial.
- Onifade A, Lemon-Riggs D, Smith A, Pak T, Pruszynski J, Reznik S, Moon TS, J Thorac Dis 2020 Nov 12 11 6533-6541
- Sugammadex versus neostigmine for reversal of rocuronium-induced neuromuscular blockade: A randomized, double-blinded study of thoracic surgical patients evaluating hypoxic episodes in the early postoperative period.
- Moon TS, Reznik S, Pak T, Jan K, Pruszynski J, Kim A, Smith KM, Lu R, Chen J, Gasanova I, Fox PE, Ogunnaike B, J Clin Anesth 2020 Apr 64 109804
- Mitral Valve Surgery in the First Year of Life.
- Geoffrion TR, Pirolli TJ, Pruszynski J, Dyer AK, Davies RR, Forbess JM, Guleserian KJ, Pediatr Cardiol 2020 Feb 41 2 334-340
- Acid retention in chronic kidney disease is inversely related to GFR.
- Goraya N, Simoni J, Sager LN, Pruszynski J, Wesson DE Am. J. Physiol. Renal Physiol. 2018 Jan
- Variation in Use of Prophylactic Antibiotics in Gynecologic Procedures Before and After an Educational Intervention.
- Wu E, Langsjoen J, Pruszynski J, Kuehl TJ, Larsen WI South. Med. J. 2017 Dec 110 12 782-784
- Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors usage and prostate cancer: a match-paired analysis.
- Machen GL, Rajab MH, Pruszynski J, Coffield KS Transl Androl Urol 2017 Oct 6 5 879-882
- Cigarette Smoking Attenuates Kidney Protection by Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibition in Nondiabetic Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Roehm B, Simoni J, Pruszynski J, Wesson DE Am. J. Nephrol. 2017 Sep 46 4 260-267
- Risk factors for locoregional relapse after radical nephrectomy.
- Jhavar S, Swanson G, Pruszynski J Asia Pac J Clin Oncol 2017 May
- Caucus for Women in Statistics (2020)
- International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (2020)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (2019)
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons (2018)
- American Statistical Association (2007)