- Graduate School
- Southern Methodist University (2016), Statistics
- Bayesian Modeling
- Machine Learning
- Variable Selection Techniques
- Worsening Anxiety, Irritability, Insomnia, or Panic Predicts Poorer Antidepressant Treatment Outcomes: Clinical Utility and Validation of the Concise Associated Symptom Tracking (CAST) Scale.
- Jha MK, Minhajuddin A, South C, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH Int. J. Neuropsychopharmacol. 2017 Nov
- Efficacy of a Behavioral Activation Teletherapy Intervention to Treat Depression and Anxiety in Primary Care VitalSign6 Program.
- Trombello JM, South C, Cecil A, Sánchez KE, Sánchez AC, Eidelman SL, Mayes TL, Kahalnik F, Tovian C, Kennard BD, Trivedi MH Prim Care Companion CNS Disord 2017 Oct 19 5
- Prediction of treatment outcomes to exercise in patients with nonremitted major depressive disorder.
- Rethorst CD, South CC, Rush AJ, Greer TL, Trivedi MH Depress Anxiety 2017 Jul
- Pilot investigation into the sickness response to influenza vaccination in adults: Effect of depression and anxiety.
- Harper JA, South C, Trivedi MH, Toups MS Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2017 Jul 48 56-61
- Accurately identifying patients who are excellent candidates or unsuitable for a medication: a novel approach
- South C, Rush AJ, Carmody TJ, Jha MK, Trivedi MH Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2017 13 3001-3010
- Use of a pressure sensing sheath: comparison with standard means of blood pressure monitoring in catheterization procedures.
- Purdy PD, South C, Klucznik RP, Liu KC, Novakovic RL, Puri AS, Pride GL, Aagaard-Kienitz B, Ray A, Elliott AC J Neurointerv Surg 2016 Jul